Think about the people who influenced your life most.
Why did they do it? What did they do? How did they go about it? Answer these questions and you will be hooked on mentoring for the rest of your life.
In As Iron Sharpens Iron, respected authors Howard and Bill Hendricks show that the most dramatic spiritual and personal growth often happens through the influence of a mentor.
Rooted in biblical principles, this book is both a profound and practical guide to mentoring relationships for men. You'll learn how to:
- Identify the kind of mentor you need
- Maximize your mentoring relationship
- Model your relationship after biblical examples
- Grow through the shared wisdom of another believer
- Influence others as you replicate the mentoring process.
Whether you are looking for a mentor or wish to mentor someone else, this book provides specific steps to begin the relationship and make the most of it.